Tree removal is typically not a service that we like to recommend. Our goal is to promote health and preservation of all trees. But sometimes it is necessary either due to damage, disease or safety concerns or it is the best alternative for the landscape and homeowner.
Damage, disease or safety concerns can turn some trees from an asset into a liability. Look for these signs as an indicator it may be time to remove:
· Heaving soil at the base of the trunk and beneath the canopy
· Decay-producing fungi, such as mushrooms, growing at the base of the trunk
· Chipped or peeling bark and cracks in the trunk
· Cavities in the trunk or large scaffold branches
· Dead or hanging branches in the upper crown
· Fine twigs without living buds near the ends of branches
Tree removal is the most hazardous aspect as tree care professionals. It requires considerable expertise to successfully accomplish this task. At We Do Trees, our staff can be trusted for safe and efficient tree removal. After removal, we will provide a thorough cleanup of remnants.